St George’s Hospital employs talented people who enjoy working in a supportive, caring culture
St George's Hospital Offers...
- A comprehensive induction and orientation programme including buddies and preceptors
- Learning and development opportunities for all staff, including inservice training and attendance at relevant conferences, seminars and forums
- Professional Development including:
- PDRP Programme for Nurses and Midwives
- Clinical Practice Programmes for Anaesthetic Technicians and Sterilisation Technicians
- New Graduate Nurse Programme
- Trainee opportunities for Sterilisation Technicians
- Excellent remuneration
- Flexible working arrangements
- Life Insurance and Income Protection
- A health benefit
- On-site parking
- Subsidised gym membership
- Discount at ‘Georgio’s’, the on-site cafe
- Discount at the on-site pharmacy
- Shutdown between Christmas and New Year for most roles
- The choice between an Individual Employment Agreement and a Collective Agreement for clinical roles
- Wellness initiatives
- Social Club – we like to have fun too!
Meet Some of Our People
Click here to meet some of our current employees and learn why they love working at St George's Hospital.